English is the business language in Kenya.
- A valid Visa for the period the student is to stay. Visas can be obtained at the Kenyan Embassies. For those interested in professional volunteer work and tailored visits, we will provide further details.
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae.
- Letter from the university or college verifying your student status with a formal request for an internship.
- Student’s objectives in the placements
- At least one month after successful receipt of your application, should be allowed to prepare for the actual internship.
A confirmation will be sent on successful applications